The WTC Committee wishes to more strongly highlight the painting seen at the WTC. Therefore we’ve engaged with a number of individuals to help improve and formalise the process to have your armies get noticed and hopefully chosen as one of the best at the event.
Please download our painting competition rules to help prepare yourself with the criteria we will be applying to the judging and how to have your army considered.
We are also pleased to announce this year’s judging team, in line with the formula outlined in the rules.
- Jon Webb (UK) – SmogCon organiser, P3 judge, Golden Thrall creator, freelance painter
- Tim Grubbert (Germany) – former art studio manager, Page5.de principal
- Florian Stitz (Germany) – professional illustrator and artist
- Julien Rieant (France) – community booster, French
- Norbert Brunhuber (UK) – community booster, art appreciator