The Committee is currently looking for interested parties to host the 2014 WTC. Please email us at email@example.com to express your interest and give us a little bit of information about yourself and what you have to offer. Hosting the event requires at minimum the following:
1. Have space, tables, timers, and terrain necessary for at least 80 tables.
2. Be near an international travel hub.
3. Have rooming and dining facilities either on-site or very close by.
4. Have a dedicated group of individuals (at least 2-3) able to handle the logistics of the event over the course of ~18 months.
5. Have a means to handle the finances of the event (bank account, record keeping, etc).
Note that a host does not gain any form of ownership of the event, nor can they make any money from the event. We look forward to discussing applications. The search process will close by June 30th, 2013.
–The WTC Committee